WHAT ARE FINAL REPORTS?
All grant seekers are required to complete a final report in our e-grant system. Final Reports for Anytime and Grant Programs with Deadlines are due 60 days after the Project End Date. IAPD, Fellowship, and Folk & Traditional Arts Mentorship Final Reports are due 30 days after the Project End Date
Your original request told the WAC what you planned to do, and the final report tells us what you actually did. A final report (called impact report in the e-grant system) is automatically released to the grant seeker on the project end date. If the grant seeker wishes to begin work on their final report prior to the project end date, they may contact the WAC Grants Manager at (307) 777-7743 so we can release it early. All project documentation should be uploaded to your final report, with the exception of the Final Report Signature Form, which should be signed and mailed to the WAC within a week of submitting your report. Receipts do not need to be uploaded to your final report, but all documentation for your project, including receipts, should be retained by your organization in case your grant is audited.
It is imperative that the grant seeker submits the final report by the due date. If extenuating circumstances are going to prevent the grant seeker from submitting it on time, then the grant seeker should email the WAC Specialist who reviewed the original request to advise them of this fact, and request an extension. If the grant seeker who submitted the original request is no longer with the applicant organization, a representative of the organization may contact the WAC so we can re-release the final report to a different grant seeker to complete.
Final reports request the following information:
- A breakdown of audience/participants into groups such as Youth, Administration, General Audience.
- A Financial Template form (budget) is uploaded to your final report and it shows actual expenditures, cash match and in kind donations. This form is very similar to the form you completed for your original request, so you may want to refer back to it. Cents should not be listed on this form or in the final report, so should be rounded up or down. Total Cash Income should normally be equal to or more than Total Cash Expenses. Make sure the figure you list in GRANT AMOUNT SPENT is identical to the grant amount you were awarded. We recommend that after you complete the Financial Template form , you save it, print a hard copy of it and then upload it to your final report. You will copy the figures from the hard copy you printed over into your final report, and the figures need to match exactly.
- A short summary of the project, including any changes. NOTE: You should not wait until submitting the final report to notify WAC of major changes to your project. WAC staff should be notified about any major changes to your project in writing as soon as they occur.
- A summary of information garnered through your evaluation of the project. You do not need to upload actual evaluation forms, just provide a summary of the results of your evaluation.
- Digital photos, documents or other audio/visual materials that demonstrate the project should be uploaded. By uploading photos, you are giving permission for them to be used in publications by the WAC and its funders.
- Copies of publicity should be uploaded, and should acknowledge the WAC as a funding source.
- Receipts should NOT be uploaded to your final report,. However, all documentation for your project, including receipts, should be retained by your organization for at least 3 years in case your grant is audited.
NOTE SPECIAL GUIDELINES FOR FOOD! Food expenses may only be listed on the Financial Template Form you upload to your grant request if it meets one of the following criteria:
- Per diem for artists or others traveling in connection with the grant.
- Food supplies when they will be used for teaching and/or demonstrating, and are not sold.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY FINAL REPORT?
- Scroll down the left side of the GRANTS page to ACCESS THE E-GRANT SYSTEM.
- Click on the down arrow and select the grant program for the Final Report you need to access.
- You will be taken to the Log-In page for that grant program.
- Log-in and the Welcome Page will appear.
- Scroll down towards the bottom of the Welcome Page to the Impact Reports Requiring Action section.
- Click on the link to begin working on your Final Report (Impact Report). Some of the fields are already populated with information taken from your original request. Remember to SAVE and PROCEED at the bottom of each page so you don’t lose any information.
- A Financial Template form must also be completed and uploaded to your Final Report. Print a hard copy of the form when done, and then copy those same financial figures into your Final Report.
- Upload the best five photos that showcase your project, along with any other documentation that you wish to become a part of your Final Report. An Artist Evaluation Form must also be uploaded for all Artists Across Wyoming grants, and is optional for the other grant categories.
- Download and print a hard copy of the FINAL REPORT SIGNATURE FORM. After you obtain two signatures (if you used a Fiscal Sponsor, they should provide one of the signatures), mail this form to the WAC with three working days after submitting your Final Report. Hit the SAVE and PROCEED button.
- Your Final Report will appear in its entirety. Correct any errors or make changes as needed.
- PRINT A HARD COPY OF YOUR FINAL REPORT FOR YOUR RECORDS (this is the only place you can print a hard copy) and then Click SUBMIT. Your Final Report is sent electronically to the WAC, so you do not need to mail us a copy of the report.
- The e-granting system will send you email notification that your Final Report has been successfully submitted. Notify the WAC if you do not receive this email.
- You will be contacted if additional information is needed, and will receive email notification from the WAC after your Final Report has been read and approved.
Final Report Links to Inactive Grant Categories
Arts Access We are no longer accepting applications in this grant category. See new “Arts Projects” grant category for FY 2013 Arts Access requests. This link is to access Final Report only.
Arts Education Ongoing We are no longer accepting applications in this grant category. See new “Arts Projects” grant category for FY 2013 Arts Education requests. This link is to access Final Report only.
Arts Festival We are no longer accepting applications in this grant category. See new “Arts Projects” grant category for FY 2013 Arts Festival requests. This link is to access Final Report only.
Folk Arts Projects We are no longer accepting applications in this grant category. See new “Arts Projects” grant category for FY 2013 Folk Art requests. This link is to access Final Report only.
Open Door We are no longer accepting applications in this grant category. This link is to access Final Report only.