Capital Support Grant
**THIS GRANT CATEGORY IS TEMPORARILY ON HOLD**
This grant is specifically designed for large-scale capital projects that will build a sustained public value for communities. Projects may include support for building a large scale funding campaign, feasibility and planning studies, architectural renderings and plans, etc. This grant is NOT for one time art projects, such as a concert, exhibit, etc.
- Applicants interested in applying for a Capital Support Grant should contact Arts Council staff BEFORE they start the application process.
- An organization is eligible to receive up to $24,500 in this grant category.
- A total of two grants will be awarded in this grant category annually.
- Application Available: 5/1/16 for programs taking place 7/1/16 – 6/30/17.
- Application Deadlines: 8/1/16 and 2/1/17. NOTE: If both grants are awarded in the 8/1/16 grant cycle, then we will not accept applications in the 2/1/17 grant cycle.
- This grant category is not for event programming.
- Requires a 1:1 cash match.
- Capital Support Grant is available regardless of other grants received from the Arts Council.
- Organizations can only receive one Capital Support Grant every two years.
Deadline: 5/1/16 and 11/1/16
Timeline: July 1 through June 30
Match Requirements: 1:1 Cash Match