Professional Development/Career Advancement Grant
This grant is specifically designed to help grow the capacity of organizations and individuals that work in, and support the arts. Projects can include but are not limited to: board development, leadership development, conference attendance, professional development training, fundraising development, strategic planning, creation of marketing plans, equipment purchases, etc.
- Individual Artists and Organizations are eligible to receive up to $750 in this grant category.
- Organizations that did not receive a Community Support Grant are eligible to receive up to two Arts Council grants in the other grant programs for different programs/events, depending on criteria for each specific grant.
- Individual Artists who received a FY 2016 Individual Artist Professional Development grant can also apply for a FY 2017 Professional Development/Career Advancement grant.
- Organizations and Individual Artists can receive a Professional Development/Career Advancement grant every other fiscal year, beginning in FY 2017.
- Individual Artists must live in Wyoming as their permanent residence 10 months of the year, be 18 years old or older, and not a full-time student pursuing high school, college or university art-related degrees.
- Application Available: 5/1/16 for programs taking place 7/1/16 – 6/30/17.
- Grant will be available until funds are expended.
- WAC staff will review/approve all Professional Development/Career Advancement Grant applications.
- Deadline: Minimum of 6 weeks before project start date.
- No cash match is required, and In-kind contributions will be reported on the final report.
Deadline: 6 weeks before project start date
Timeline: July 1-June 30
Match Requirements: No match required
Contact: Rachel Clifton