Rural Arts Access Grant (FY18)
This grant is specifically designed to provide project funding for geographically isolated and rural areas with a population of less than 3,000.
- An organization is eligible to receive up to $750 in this grant category.
- Organizations that did not receive a Community Support Grant are eligible to receive up to two Arts Council grants in the other grant programs for different programs/events, depending on criteria for each specific grant.
- Application Available: 5/1/17 for programs taking place 7/1/17 – 6/30/18.
- Grants will be available until funds are expended.
- Deadline: Minimum of 4 weeks before project start date.
- No cash match is required. In-kind contributions will be reported on the final report.
Please click below for narrative questions and evaluation criteria.
Rural Arts Access Grant Criteria
Deadline: 4 weeks before project date
Timeline: July 1-June 30
Match Requirements: No Match Required
Contact: Karen Merklin