Professional Development/Career Advancement Grant
*THIS GRANT CATEGORY CLOSED ON 5/22/2017 FOR FY 2017 GRANTS TAKING PLACE THROUGH 6/30/17 *
Click on the FY 2018 Grants tab is you wish to apply for this grant for projects taking place 7/1/17-6/30/18
This grant is specifically designed to help grow the capacity of organizations and individuals that work in, and support the arts. Projects can include but are not limited to: board development, leadership development, conference attendance, professional development training, fundraising development, strategic planning, creation of marketing plans, equipment purchases, etc.
- Individual Artists and Organizations are eligible to receive up to $750 in this grant category.
- Organizations that did not receive a Community Support Grant are eligible to receive up to two Arts Council grants in the other grant programs for different programs/events, depending on criteria for each specific grant.
- Individual Artists who received a FY 2016 Individual Artist Professional Development grant can also apply for a FY 2017 Professional Development/Career Advancement grant.
- Organizations and Individual Artists can receive a Professional Development/Career Advancement grant every other fiscal year, beginning in FY 2017.
- Individual Artists must live in Wyoming as their permanent residence 10 months of the year, be 18 years old or older, and not a full-time student pursuing high school, college or university art-related degrees.
- Application Available: 5/1/16 for programs taking place 7/1/16 – 6/30/17.
- Grant will be available until funds are expended.
- WAC staff will review/approve all Professional Development/Career Advancement Grant applications.
- Deadline: Minimum of 6 weeks before project start date.
- No cash match is required, and In-kind contributions will be reported on the final report.
Deadline: 6 weeks before project start date
Timeline: July 1-June 30
Match Requirements: No match required
Contact: Rachel Clifton