Professional Development/Career Advancement Grant
This grant is specifically designed to help grow the capacity of organizations and individuals that work in, and support the arts. Projects can include but are not limited to: board development, leadership development, conference attendance, professional development training, fundraising development, strategic planning, creation of marketing plans, equipment purchases, etc.
- Individual Artists and Organizations are eligible to receive up to $750 in this grant category.
- Organizations that did not receive a Community Support Grant are eligible to receive up to two Professional Development/Career Advancement Grants for different programs or events.
- Individual Artists can receive one Professional Development/Career Advancement Grant every other fiscal year. Every year, July 1st marks the start of a new fiscal year.
- Individual Artists must live in Wyoming as their permanent residence 10 months of the year, be 18 years old or older, and not a full-time student pursuing high school, college or university art-related degrees.
- The application will open on May 15 for the new fiscal year.
- All grants in this category are reviewed and approved directly by Wyoming Arts Council staff.
- All applications must be submitted a minimum of six weeks prior to the beginning of the project in which funds are being requested (the “Project Start Date” entered in your application).
- No cash match is required, and In-kind contributions will be reported on the final report.
Please click below for narrative questions and evaluation criteria.
Professional Development/Career Advancement Grant Criteria
ACCESSING YOUR GRANT APPLICATION OR FINAL REPORT
To apply for a new grant, make revisions to an existing grant that has been returned to you, or access a final report, you must click on the correct link below to ensure you are redirected to the correct document.
- Click here to apply for a new grant or to access your final report for projects taking place from 7/1/20-6/30/21.
- Click here to access your final report for projects taking place from 7/1/19-6/30/20.
For more information about the Professional Development/Career Advancement Grant, please contact Taylor Craig at 307-274-6673 or email@example.com.