Professional Development/Career Advancement Grant
This grant is specifically designed to help grow the capacity of organizations and individuals that work in, and support the arts. Projects can include but are not limited to: board development, leadership development, conference attendance, professional development training, fundraising development, strategic planning, creation of marketing plans, equipment purchases, etc.
- Individual Artists and Organizations are eligible to receive up to $750 in this grant category.
- Organizations that did not receive a Community Support Grant are eligible to receive up to two Arts Council grants in the other grant programs for different programs/events, depending on criteria for each specific grant.
- Individual Artists can receive one Professional Development/Career Advancement Grant every other fiscal year.
- Individual Artists must live in Wyoming as their permanent residence 10 months of the year, be 18 years old or older, and not a full-time student pursuing high school, college or university art-related degrees.
- Application Available: May 1 for programs taking place July 1 – June 30.
- Grant will be available until funds are expended.
- WAC staff will review/approve all Professional Development/Career Advancement Grant applications.
- Deadline: For grants taking place from 7/1/18 – 6/30/19, apply a minimum of 6 weeks before the project start date.
- No cash match is required, and In-kind contributions will be reported on the final report.
Please click below for narrative questions and evaluation criteria.
Professional Development/Career Advancement Grant Criteria
ACCESSING YOUR GRANT APPLICATION OR FINAL REPORT
To apply for a new grant, make revisions to an existing grant that has been returned to you, or access a final report, you must click on the correct link below to ensure you are re-directed to the correct document. Double check to make sure that the dates of your project correspond to the link you click on.
- Click here to access your final report for projects that took place from 7/1/17 – 6/30/18.
- Click here to access the application or your final report for projects taking place from 7/1/18 – 6/30/19.
For more information about the Professional Development/Career Advancement Grant, please contact Assistant Director Rachel Clifton at 307-777-5305 or firstname.lastname@example.org.