Arts Access Project Grant
This grant is designed to provide arts project funding for organizations that meet any of the following four criteria: (1) projects increasing arts access for, or primarily serving, people with disabilities, (2) arts projects led by and/or primarily serving BIPOC communities (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color), (3) projects involving folk & traditional arts and artists*, (4) organizations in rural communities with a population of less than 3000. *Visit our webpage to learn more about Folk & Traditional Arts.
- An organization is eligible to receive up to $750 in this grant category. Individual artists cannot apply for this grant.
- Organizations that did not receive a Community Support Grant are eligible to receive up to two Arts Council grants in the other grant programs for different programs/events, depending on criteria for each specific grant.
- The application will open on May 15 for programs taking place July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022.
- Grants will be available until funds are expended.
- All grants in this category are reviewed and approved directly by Wyoming Arts Council staff.
- All applications must be submitted a minimum of six weeks prior to the beginning of the project in which funds are being requested (the “Proposal Start Date” entered in your application).
- No cash match is required, and In-kind contributions will be reported on the final report.
Please click below for narrative questions and evaluation criteria:
Arts Access Project Grant Criteria
ACCESSING YOUR GRANT APPLICATION OR FINAL REPORT
To apply for a new grant, make revisions to an existing grant that has been returned to you, or access a final report, you must click on the correct link below to ensure you are redirected to the correct document.
Double check to make sure that the dates of your project correspond to the link you click on.
For a new grant or to access your final report for projects taking place from 7/1/21-6/30/22:
Click here to access the final report for projects taking place from 7/1/20 – 6/30/21.
For more information about the Arts Access Project Grant, please contact Josh Chrysler at 307-256-2010 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.