Rural Arts Access Grant
This grant is specifically designed to provide project funding for geographically isolated and rural areas with a population of less than 3,000.
- An organization is eligible to receive up to $750 in this grant category. Individual artists cannot apply for this grant.
- Organizations that did not receive a Community Support Grant are eligible to receive up to two Arts Council grants in the other grant programs for different programs/events, depending on criteria for each specific grant.
- Application Available: May 15 for programs taking place July 1 – June 30.
- Grants will be available until funds are expended.
- Deadline: For grants taking place from July 1- June 30, apply a minimum of 6 weeks before the Project Start Date.
- No cash match is required. In-kind contributions will be reported on the final report.
Rural Arts Access Grants are now closed for fiscal year 2020 (projects taking place between 7/1/19 and 6/30/20). Check the Arts Council website in the coming weeks for when the fiscal year 2021 (projects taking place between 7/1/20 and 6/30/21) application will open.
Please click below for narrative questions and evaluation criteria.
Rural Arts Access Grant Criteria
ACCESSING YOUR GRANT APPLICATION OR FINAL REPORT
To apply for a new grant, make revisions to an existing grant that has been returned to you, or access a final report, you must click on the correct link below to ensure you are redirected to the correct document.
Double check to make sure that the dates of your project correspond to the link you click on.
- Click here to apply for a new grant or to access your final report for projects taking place from 7/1/20-6/30/21.
- Click here to access the final report for projects taking place from 7/1/19 – 6/30/20.
For more information about the Rural Arts Access Grant, please contact Josh Chrysler at 307-256-2010 or at email@example.com.