Arts Access Project Grant
This grant is designed to provide arts project funding for organizations that meet any of the following four criteria: (1) projects increasing arts access for, or primarily serving, people with disabilities, (2) arts projects led by and/or primarily serving BIPOC communities (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color), (3) projects involving folk & traditional arts and artists*, (4) organizations in rural communities with a population of less than 3000. *Visit our webpage to learn more about Folk & Traditional Arts.
- Individuals are not eligible to appy for this grant.
- An organization is eligible to receive up to $1000 in this grant category. Individual artists cannot apply for this grant.
- Organizations that did not receive a Community Support Grant are eligible to receive up to two Arts Council grants in the other grant programs for different programs/events, depending on criteria for each specific grant.
- The application will open on May 16 for programs taking place July 1, 2023- June 30, 2024.
- Grants will be available until funds are expended.
- All grants in this category are reviewed and approved directly by Wyoming Arts Council staff.
- All applications must be submitted a minimum of six weeks prior to the beginning of the project in which funds are being requested (the “Proposal Start Date” entered in your application).
- No cash match is required, and In-kind contributions will be reported on the final report.
Please click below for narrative questions and evaluation criteria:
Arts Access Project Grant Criteria
ACCESSING YOUR GRANT APPLICATION OR FINAL REPORT
To apply for a new grant, make revisions to an existing grant that has been returned to you, or access a final report, you must click on the “apply here” link below.
For a new grant application or to access your final report for projects taking place from 7/1/21 to the current fiscal year:
For more information about the Arts Access Project Grant, please contact Josh Chrysler at 307-256-2010 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.