* Pre-festival workshop & tours
* 65th Annual Gift of the Waters Pageant Days program
* Eastern Shoshone dance demonstrations – Read more about why the hot springs in the park are sacred to the Shoshone tribe on the nearby Wind River Reservation.
* Wyoming-made art show – The Festival expands and builds on the past Kiwanis Craft Fair with a new celebration of who we are and what we make with our hands.
* Demonstrators both days
* Live music with Big Horn Basin and Northwest Wyoming groups
* Deadline for juried art show has been changed to July 1.
PLUS….We’re lining up “traveling troubadours” who’ll be around throughout the festival. You might just go around a corner and find them singing or playing informally.
* Mountain man camp
* Hands-on activities for kids and adults
* Meet the fiber animals! (You might get kissed by a sheep!)